Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Firefly" - Breaking Benjamin



Bring me your enemies
Lay them before me
And walk away
No, this post has nothing to do with a firefly; insect of snake. For the first time in months, I have that urge and desire to persue combat. Since the last incident that, I have been keeping away from combat at all costs due to personal issues. Now, I'm forcing myself into this.

Spike's unable to speak. I'm worried about what happened during the mindswap. Did he see anything that was too scary for him to understand? Or has he been effected by whatever Motormaster did his body.

That's easy to repair though, in time. Wounds do heal. Now, though I am worried that Smegatron is up to something and with that said, I must stop him before he goes after the Witwicky family.

Before I leave, Red Spot and I just are about to head down to Brazil to check in on an Over Kill report.

No comments: