Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"I’m just your average, ordinary, everyday superhero" - Smashmouth


Stardate: 0803.04
Today has been rather... interesting. This whole weekend has been nothing but one giant mess of confusion.

Since Friday, I've been on a detail that hasn't been easy for me to explain or even understand. It's easily summed up as that I am Richard Deckard and I found Rachel.  I can't go into specifics due to the whole privacy laws and not to mention as is, my life is in jeopardy and soon to be followed by a wheel of misfortunate. 

Now, Saturday has made things more of a hullaballoo than you can laugh at. Half the people I know have been through a swapping of their minds. This is hard for me to understand how this operates. I've seen it a million times on TV and now... I just think it's simple. Electric magnets. Reason One. Reason Two.

Think of it; if magnets and electricity can transfer data from brain cell to brain cell  and also transfers data from machine to machine, wouldn't this explain how a human and a transformer have swapped brains? 

Perhaps I'm running low on sleep since Friday. The KITT needs repairs. My weapons and armor is still smelling like burnt copper wires. My best friend is messed up. This isn't a good week. And the problems aren't over yet.

- Seymour Fine

No comments: